An East Bay family went mushroom hunting on Mount Tam and were poisoned and nearly killed after they ate them.  They ended up hospitalized at UCSF for 8 full days, 4 of them in intensive care.  The moral of the story: don’t be a cheap ass and buy your mushrooms in a store.

1 Comment »

  1. this would be funny if they werent so severely ill…

    #1 by deka — January 6, 2009 @ 5:32 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

If you Connect with Facebook your email address will not be published.


Enter the anti-spam code displayed above (required)