“Fortunately, nobody was using the toilets when the fire broke out and there were no injuries, the fire would have been just under your buttocks.” Not exactly what you want to hear from your toilet company, but that’s exactly what Toto said in reference to the three incidents of fire for their electronic bidet toilets. The incidents, due to a wiring defect, prompted the manufacturer to do a mass recall of 180,000 bidets in Japan. I guess you could say the company had a fire lit under its ass to fix this.

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

If you Connect with Facebook your email address will not be published.


Enter the anti-spam code displayed above (required)