Wow, it’s hard to believe that I am officially in my mid-thirties! In order to celebrate, Mama and I are heading over to the Grand Cafe for brunch this morning. At 35, I feel exactly the same way as I did when I was 25. I am just a little chubbier and have a little more money. Damn, I need to get to the gym more, that’s my birthday resolution. Thanks for all the good wishes and emails.

1. Cumpleanos feliz, papi!! Next time I see, I’ll buy you a protein shake!

#1 by Jimmy — January 20, 2007 @ 4:05 pm

2. ¬°Felicitaciones- 35 anos- que bueno! Quando tu est en Miami, llame me. ; )

Tu amigo,
    Don Esteban del Empanizado Hernandez de Cuba.

#2 by Steve Thompson — January 22, 2007 @ 8:33 am

3. Happy Birthday Old Man!

#3 by Eubani — January 22, 2007 @ 9:12 am

4. Happy Birthday Fabe!

#4 by Meerenai — January 22, 2007 @ 4:48 pm

5. Happy belated dude. Hard to believe we’ve known each other for over twenty years. U were the bomb with your Super Mario skillz back in the day!!!

#5 by Sant — January 22, 2007 @ 5:07 pm

6. Thanks, dude. I remember that like it was yesterday. But take heed, my current Xbox 360 skills should not be underestimated. Have you gotten one yet!? Once you do I’ll put you on the Daily Nug’s Xbox Hall of Fame.

#6 by Nugget — January 22, 2007 @ 6:22 pm

7. Pretty quite about that birthday, buddy. It gets that way as you get older. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

#7 by Mark Asher — January 22, 2007 @ 8:12 pm

8. I’m so old I can’t spell. I meant “quiet.” BTW – Great Puerto Rico pix.

#8 by Mark Asher — January 22, 2007 @ 8:13 pm

9. Unfortunatley no 360 here but as Darth Sidius would say my PS3 is “quite operational.” Resistance: Fall of Man is practically ruining my marriage. Do you think 10 mins of qaulity time with Belinda for every 4 hours of game play is conducive to a healthy relationship? Trying to tone it down. Getting another gaming system is not going to help me :)

#9 by sant — January 23, 2007 @ 6:59 pm