A few days ago, I found a bug in Movable Type 3.2 Beta 2. The Search and Replace function had some serious issues, inserting spaces and creating excerpts into entries. Jay Allen and the engineers at Six Apart were able to track down the bug and correct it in last night’s release.

I got mad props on the Movable Type Beta Blog for finding the bug and hopefully saving someone else the trouble of dealing with mangled blog data. Still, I have to thank Jay and the folks at Movable Type for all of their help and support. I can’t wait for the final release. Rock on!

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

If you Connect with Facebook your email address will not be published.


Enter the anti-spam code displayed above (required)