A woman in a Wendy’s in San Jose bit into a human finger while eating a bowl of chili, I assume it was beef chili. The woman spit out the “well-cooked digit,” told the restaurant staff, and proceeded to throw up. I am sure this all happened in a matter of seconds, but it may take weeks to figure out where the finger came from. All of the workers at the restaurant had all of their fingers, so the authorities believe the finger probably entered the food at the manufacturer. Crazy.

1 Comment »

  1. You know, when I woke up this morning and saw that on Google News and then checked my RSS Feeds, I was like “WTF? Nugget hasn’t mentioned this?”

    #1 by Larry O’Brien — March 24, 2005 @ 2:22 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

If you Connect with Facebook your email address will not be published.


Enter the anti-spam code displayed above (required)