I just placed an order for 20 Live Strong bands on the Lance Armstrong Foundation’s website. I’ll be giving most of them away to family and friends after the holidays. Why wait until after? Amazingly, the wait for these to ship is four to five weeks! There is a mad frenzy of people trying to find the bracelets on the web by any means necessary. According to the traffic logs, people are coming from as far as the UK to try and find Live Strong bands for themselves. I wish everyone the best of luck in finding them!

1. I just received my order of 20 adult and 20 youth sized bracelets. It took almost six weeks to get them. The demand for these things are insane.

#1 by Jimmy — December 7, 2004 @ 11:35 am

2. can i know how can i make those baller bands. because i want to make those for a school and i want aikea on it..

#2 by shardae — February 17, 2005 @ 10:11 pm

3. where the fuck can i get free live strong bands?! and i would also like to know where the fuck i can get free beat bullying bands! you should be free everywhere for fuck sake, why should we have to pay for bands to stop people bullying, they should just not fucking bully little gimps like you!!!

#3 by jimbob — February 27, 2005 @ 2:43 am

4. grrr i am sooo pissed off u cunts! where the fuck can i get them, please fucking e-mail me telling if u know u fucking cunts! and hurry the fuck up about it!! my shitty e-mail address is poodle@hotmail.com !! if you do not fucking e-mail me i will blow your house up with your family in it because i am from the alkaida!!

#4 by anonymous poodle — February 27, 2005 @ 2:47 am

5. i want a live strong band and is there somewhere i cant get it free cause im gettin pissed off can u email me bk on Mark_baines50@hotmail.com

#5 by mark b — March 3, 2005 @ 1:44 pm

6. email me on coley_da_monkey@hotmail.com if ur giving free bands plz

#6 by coley — April 16, 2005 @ 8:35 am

7. i would like a red live strong band address 83 hatton hill road litherland liverpool england

#7 by jeff — May 1, 2005 @ 8:39 am

8. I am pure pissed off all off use r lookin for bands for free and are we getting them no! I say they should be free because i know what bullying is like and what cancer is like but if any one could get me a bullyin band send it to: 50 Drumard road Draperstown CO.Derry BT457JU to Liam Brock

#8 by liam — May 3, 2005 @ 11:19 am

9. if ur givin away free livestong band email me plz its telissa182@hotmail.com plzzzzzz i would realy like 1 thankz very much if u can

#9 by telissa — May 12, 2005 @ 9:30 am

10. where the fuck can i get a beat bully
    ing band for fucking free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 by john — June 6, 2005 @ 5:00 am

11. Hi, where can i order the Live Strong bracletts and how much are the ? because i have the breast cancer 1 but i want the live strong braclett so please tell me wher i can order them and by them ok??

#11 by Rosie — June 9, 2005 @ 1:10 pm

12. you can order most of the wrist bands from this site http://www.yellowrubber.net

#12 by cam riva — September 28, 2005 @ 12:51 pm

13. you guys can’t get them free unless you wanna buy Yellow Livestrong from me 2.00 just mail me the money 2 ma address and i will mail you the bracelt :)

#13 by elpida — March 22, 2006 @ 7:51 pm