Coming October 2004

Besides a fondness for fried plantains, Nugget and I also share a love for video games. Nugget must concede, however, the fact that I am much more involved when it comes to video games. Currently I own a PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Gameboy Color, N64, and NES. I would own more systems, but I’m having trouble with funding. It seems that people are buying less crack and more pot these days.*

Anyway, I have just been informed that the next installment of the hugely successful Grand Theft Auto series will be released on October 19, 2004. Outstanding! Since the previous two editions of GTA sold over 10 million copies each, I have no doubt that GTA: San Andreas will sell approximately a gajillion copies before it can be bought in stores.

Now, the question remains, who is GTA:SA gonna piss off? My money is on the Mexicans. They have yet to be properly stereotyped in GTA. Their time is due. I just hope they take it with a grain of salt. The Haitians couldn’t take a joke and raised all kinds of poo. I mean, really. It’s not like the volatile Haitian-Cuban relationship portrayed in the game was made up. These peeps didn’t get along in the 80’s. Damn! Like the Haitians get along with each other now. So those peeps need to lighten up. No one is gonna buy a game where Cubans are running around beating up Norwegians. Well, maybe the Swedes, but that’s another story…

*Note: Tasteless joke. Do not take seriously.

27 Comments

1. new grand theft need to come out for xbox

#1 by donell norfleet — May 28, 2004 @ 9:11 am

2. i think the the new grand theft auto should come out for the xbox because then rockstar will make more money and have there consumers happy as well and then they will have people that are xbox owners that love rockstar.overall i think it should come out for xbox

#2 by Sunny — July 12, 2004 @ 12:21 pm

3. San Andreas should come out for xbox becuase like most people say rockstar will make more money and will get more people buying this game. If it doesn’t come out for Xbox rockstar will lose many fans, but Xbox owners should feel a relief because Rockstar games are talking about releasing San Andreas for Xbox in December.

#3 by Dennis — August 17, 2004 @ 10:17 am

4. why should It come out 4 X-crap-I mean box when PS2 Gets more game sells and it distributed more widly throughout the world. Thats why rockstar picked it in the first place! Besides, PS2 is better because X-Box always gets PS2’s leftovers. Halo is the only exception. Bottom line
    PS2 IS SWEET!!!!!

#4 by Antron — August 27, 2004 @ 11:43 am

5. PS2 is nothing but a low end piece of crap system with sub-par graphics. XBOX is by far superior to the PS2 in every way. I own both and I know.

#5 by Lucifer — September 13, 2004 @ 9:51 am

6. San andreas shouldn’t come out on Xbox because Xbox has games that playstation doesn’t have so there shouldn’t be no hard feelings.

#6 by king G — September 14, 2004 @ 9:38 am

7. you all can lick my mutha fuckin balls bitches

#7 by slimcrazycracker — September 16, 2004 @ 6:52 am

8. evan p mike p and pete n are all mutha fuckin drunks all they do is drink there never sober

#8 by lebowski — September 16, 2004 @ 7:00 am

9. i think gta san andreas is not coming out for xbox is gay ******** cause peeps who dont have ps2 want it to come out for xbox as soon as possible

#9 by Edgar — September 27, 2004 @ 1:51 am

10. you guys are dumb it shouldnt come out for that stupid ass x box

#10 by bobby — September 29, 2004 @ 9:49 am

11. I believe that San Andreas will come out for Xbox because, Gta Vice city and gta 3 came out for Xbox,it would be stupid if it does not come out for xbox because it would be less money involved and it would be just retarted! PLEASE MAKE GTA SAN ANDREAS COME OUT FOR XBOX! THANK YOU….

#11 by Tim — October 8, 2004 @ 4:45 am

12. It will come out for XBOX in December 18 c

#12 by gabby — October 11, 2004 @ 4:44 am

13. comes out at 22nd of octber

#13 by gangster — October 12, 2004 @ 5:14 am

14. a yo it should come out on xbox i think

#14 by jj — October 16, 2004 @ 11:11 am

15. i think gta san andreas should come out for the xbox because like ppl say xbox owners would want these awesome games like all the gta’s.
    And plus xbox is way better than the ps2.

#15 by th rock — October 17, 2004 @ 6:07 am

16. XBOX rulz, and ps2 is a “f”ing piece of shit, my friend owns one and i saw the graphics, they suck major cock!!!!! So bring it out to XBOX!!!!!

#16 by bitchslammer — October 19, 2004 @ 5:30 am

17. i think san andreas should come out for x box because i rally want it and i have been on the website and it is the best game ever made intill the next gta comes out. anyway those people who think it shouldn’t come out on x box just dont want a lot of people to have it because they want to brag about them havin it while others cant get it PLEASE COME OUT ON X-BOX

#17 by chris — October 19, 2004 @ 9:24 am

18. loved vice city and hope the next one is even better!!!!!!

#18 by Jon Andrisani — October 19, 2004 @ 10:17 am

19. Xbox pimps PS2!

#19 by Chris — October 19, 2004 @ 11:28 am

20. i bought an x-box for me b-day this year cos me ps2 is always crashing (heap of shit;as is all playstation consoles) and finding out that ‘san andreas’ might not be coming out x-box really sux! u ps2 bummers suck major dong, ur just jealous cos u aint got halo. Bring it out on x-box rockstar, ur make far more money and piss off those ps2 loving gimps.

#20 by hatch — October 20, 2004 @ 3:11 am

21. look im sick of all of you stupid game heads crying about whats on what system im gon be true xbxo has some weak ass games and needs more creative game makers ps2 has a far better game variety but the graphics chase the finest bitch away xbox is the better system on quility and use but if you want a system with games you will love and ador get ps2.But the fact is Rockstar is just taunting xbox makers and fans eventually they will come to their senses and realeasr san adreas on xbox trust me it will happen even to the grediest muthafuckers they will share san adreas with xbox more money. but if you ask me xbxo is startin to piss me off they don’t even have a wrestling game my god all they do is make dumb rpg’s and shit make some more adventure like games instead of suckin rockstarts cock make a game alike san adreas so xbox fans have somthing of ps2’s and ps2 fans have somthing of xbox but to end things up grand theft auto will come out on xbox wether you like it or not it’s destiny even god will play it lol

#21 by steven oduniyi — October 20, 2004 @ 9:07 am

22. rock star games killed tommy off so who the fuck cares weather its x-shit or ps2

#22 by hatchet man 709 — October 24, 2004 @ 6:21 pm

23. i want to buy a grand theft auto san andreas for my ps2 because it rocks on ice. it is very cool

#23 by kaylyn johnson — October 24, 2004 @ 8:56 pm

24. This is very simple.

1. Why San Andreas is not YET on xbox. Rockstar must have signed a contract with sony for exclusive production rights. These rights are NOT indefinite. The time will come when rockstar is allowed to produce for other platforms. And they will. They will probably include some type of xtra feature for the new platform releases as well – to keep sales moving. They want the most bang for their buck.

2. Why halo will NOT go to other platforms. Microsoft owns the rights. Microsoft = xbox. They won’t pimp their own machine out! They want to keep halo exclusive so they can push more xbox out the door.

3. This “fair trade” of game titles – halo for san andreas. Not going to happen. Because sony does not OWN GTA. Rockstar does. You are comparing apples to oranges. Only “fair trade” would be if sony created an exclusive game for its console. That has not happened yet.

That’s it, I’m out.

#24 by Craig Kreger — October 24, 2004 @ 9:31 pm

25. YO…I OWN A XBOX AND I CAN TELL U THAT ITS WAYYY BETTER THEN A FUCKEN PISS2…shit cammon we have such more better graphics and we got the rich ass bill gates on our side…dat mother fucker..whoooweee..but any ways yea san andreas is coming out for xbox trust me they will……CUZ IF THEY DONT IMA GO FUCK EVERY ROCKSTAR EMPLOYE UP DAWWWWG

#25 by murad — October 24, 2004 @ 9:58 pm

26. san andreas is comin out fo shitBOX next fall…wut a fukin waste of materials…shitBOX is pure crap…ps2 games r way more fun…only exception—-> HALO…dat game is sick styll…but das de only one…i have both systems…n der r no other good games fo Xbox

#26 by druboi — October 25, 2004 @ 8:33 am

27. yo xbox is the best and they’d better make san andreas on couse i m gona fucking malest every rockstar employee if the dont.

#27 by vick — October 25, 2004 @ 1:58 pm

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.