I am a die hard Lakers fan, but I am sitting here watching them struggle against the Dallas Mavericks with a 28-point halftime deficit. Topping it off they went into this game with a 7W-13L record. I have to remind myself that these are the three time defending world champs. They suck!

They are playing like the Clippers–not the new Clippers, the old Clippers. What the fuck is going on? I am disgusted and embarassed to be a Laker fan. They’re gettin booed by the home crowd and deserve it. Let’s get it together people…

Then suddenly in the fourth quarter, as I type this, the Lakers show signs of life–they initiate a scoring run from a Kobe Bryant dunk. They run continues and they go on to outscore the Mavericks 44-15 in the fourth quarter executing the largest halftime comeback in NBA history. The Mavericks leave Staples center with their 24th straight loss in Los Angeles. They have not beat the Lakers on their home court since 1990. I love this game.

But, I am still embarassed by the Lakers (now 8W-13L) record.

1. U SHOULD STILL BE IMBARRESED OVER THAT SHIT FUCKIN GAME AGAINST THE DAM TIMBERWOLVES!!!! KINGS IS TAKIN IT ALL BABY AND SHAQ STOP TALKIN SHIT BOUT MIKE BIBBY. JUST CUZ U FAT ASS MONKEY LOOKIN FUCKER DONT BE PISSED CUZ U WILL NEVER BE AS SKINNY AS HIM U NEED TO STOP MAKIN AND EATNI THEM WHOPPER COMERICALS U FAT ASS GO TO FUCKIN SUBWAY MAYBE YOULL DROP A COUPLE POUNDS. u also jelous of him CUZ HE BE DROPPIN THEM DIMES ALL OVER UR ASS THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY GO KINGS!!!! #1

#1 by denay — April 23, 2003 @ 11:38 am

2. That paragraph, if you could call it that, is abominable. I would say look that up, but it is obvious that you do not possess a dictionary. I would be “imbarresed” if I couldn’t spell or garner enough brain cells to construct a set of coherent sentences.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Bibby is Sacramento’s best player, but he can’t win the Championship by himself. Additionally, the Kings definitely won’t win with Webber around. He’s a loser–it’s in the core of his being.

Sacramento is a contender, but I predict another Lakers championship.

#2 by Nugget — April 23, 2003 @ 12:30 pm

3. Do you think Shaq still wears his purple Capri pants from Kazaam? I’m so tired of all of you lame ass Laker fans hyping Malone and Payton. So what, you have 4 hall of famers. Your still the 4th best team in the league. Enjoy another short playoff run idiots.

#3 by Kobe’s Victim — April 16, 2004 @ 11:05 am

4. lakers all the way laker4-life……there going to win it again wovles aren’t going to stop them and either pacers and pistons…yea queens are out cuz mike babby sucks queens will never be a champship team its aLL about the LAKERS

#4 by Hector — May 22, 2004 @ 10:07 am

5. The lakers are the best there are gonna kill the timberwolves and winn the championship.

#5 by Jesus — May 22, 2004 @ 11:38 am

6. I AM A KINGSFAN AND I REALLY HATE WHEN THE LAKERS WIN IF ONLY THE TIMBERWOLFS WON THE SERIOS MY WHOLE FAMILY IS A LAKERS FAN EXCEPT FOR ME.

#6 by LUIS — May 26, 2004 @ 1:55 am

7. Yes, the average Kings fan STILL cannot spell or build a coherent sentence to safe his/her life. It’s sad, really.

#7 by Nugget — May 31, 2004 @ 10:43 am

8. Stop hating, get over it Lakers Rock!!!!!!!! Their gonna take the playoffs and win this thing just like the past three years!!!!!! Fuck ya’ll haterz you just jealous cuz S.A and Minnesota didn’t bring it. See you in the Finals BEE-OTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 by marisol — June 1, 2004 @ 6:33 am

9. Hey, hey, hey Laker fans! I totally know the Lakers will win! I am a die-hard Laker fan! F*** the pistons and all the haterz, lakers rock. Deal with it. And one more thing… Kobe is fuckin innocent! That blonde-bitch is a f***** liar! She’s goin down!

– Marcela a.k.a. kobefan1

#9 by marcela(110%kobefan) — June 13, 2004 @ 8:11 am

10. i just want to say that i hate, Minnesota Timberwolves, San Antonio Spurs, Detroit Pistons, and Sacramento Kings.

#10 by kobefan1 — June 13, 2004 @ 8:13 am

11. Two words “SPURS RULE”!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 by SPURS#1FAN — July 28, 2004 @ 2:02 am