Allen Iverson

Allen Iverson is not a Thugee Guard. However, he is a “thuggy” guard of the NBA variety. Another well-known thuggy guard is Gary Payton.

Thugee Guards are the henchmen of Mola Ram in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom, seen here beating some slaves.

Anyway, Iverson was arraigned on charges he stormed into a cousin’s apartment with a gun and threatened two men while looking for his wife.

Bear in mind that this is the same woman that he had thrown out of his house butt-necked the day earlier. Check out the story.

“You can take the homie out the hood, but you can’t take the hood out the homie.”

1. I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time. I always thought he was an average baller in a great rapper’s body. Everyone thinks he’s such a great player. If Nugget took 80 shots a game, he’d average over 20 points too.

#1 by Jimmy — July 16, 2002 @ 8:19 am

2. I am actually a fan of Allen. I just think he took the thug shit a little too far this time–he may have to pay.

#2 by Nugget — July 16, 2002 @ 9:16 am

3. AI is one of the best ballers around. his rapping stinks but damn he can ball.

#3 by john — July 19, 2002 @ 2:54 am

4. All the people out there in our society hatin’ on Iverson needs to quit! I don’t care what anyone says, Iverson is still by far my favorite basketball player and my favorite person to see, read about, watch, play, hear about, talk about, and ect. Why do he have to be a “thuggee?” He’s no thug, he’s just a grown man being himself. Now if he was acting like he’s to good for people, fake, proper, stuck up, and power srtuck then he wouldn’t be being himself and real. You don’t want peolpe to be fake and giving you false actions and responses. Iverson’s just bein’ real and no matter what he do someone somewhere will always have something negative to say. Besides, what he do is his business. So let’s stay out of it. Now if it was someone else nothin’ would’ve been said and that’s the same with R Kelly. It wasn’t his fault. It’s the girls’ fault. too many of us young females lie about our age just to hook up with some guy. I mean R kelly looks good and everthing but it’s not worth it. Plus, the girl wanted it!1 luv.

#4 by varmelia moore — April 21, 2003 @ 1:35 am